Tuesday, June 16, 2009

weee~~~~
supposing yesterday was my worst day of my life...
I was soooo happy before night because i took lotsa pictures...
but after back from Tambun...
I actually wanted to send all my pictures to my computer by bluetooth..
But ended up pressing delete all..=.="
how clumsy was I?
luckily my dear(Mr.Edward Khoo)
He recovered all those pictures in my memory card for me.
How happy was I just now..=D
He actually spent few hours to recover the pictures for me..
Thank You and I love YOU!!
mwah mwah mwah mwah!!~~
and that's the pictures:

The after dinner picture in Tambun...
though, it wasn't that nice actually..
but was happy enough..>.<
My niece named Belle Belle...
after dinner..she wanted to play Aeroplane..so my mom brought her to have a walk..
>.<
This was taken by Mr.Khoo


I,Mr.khoo and my big yellow umbrella >.<
Me and Mr.Khoo again =D


Miss president and Miss Vice president of SS Club =P

1 comment: