Monday, June 15, 2009

not a good day

yesterday as usual...
i was working and playing ss with all my friends there..
but something special was siow hoay came to find me..
we went for break together and she bought some food for her ex colleague
so i went with her lo...
aiyo...forgot to take those pictures..
i looks attempting really...hehe..
and Mr.Khoo actually told me that his computer is spoiled again...
sigh~
I really don't know what can I help...
and last night once I've reached home,had my supper..
n bathe out...
a call came...
and my dad listened to it...
It says that:
faster come down!!! its on fire downstairs,
It was my old house which actually on fire...
it was kind of scary but luckily the Indian God where beside my old house is
taking care of all the villagers...
if not....
All villagers will be sacrificed in the tragedy..really...
luckily it was not on big fire yet when we found out about it..

No comments: