Tuesday, September 9, 2008

first blog in this blogger.com!

hello..astina is in the house..haha
trying to be a rapper but i know i failed to be 1 of them..
lolz..yah..this is my 1st blog in this website..
astina is my name(now and forever)
only 1 astina that is me..hahaha..
never mind i am drunk again..
talking nonsense again although there's no alcohol in my body at all.
so sick!!
in these few days..all i can talk about will be EXAMS!!
because there's nothing much i can talk about other than EXAMS!!
ohya..about him..hahaha
miss him lotzz...
but no point missing him because there's more people missing him too other than me..
but that's ok with me..
because i'll be happy if he's happy..
yah..i really mean it..
i'm not a person which if i like it..then i'll get it..
without thinking of others..i'm not ok?
haha..so lame..that's what lauyihoong always said..
hahaha..why are they exams in this world??
who created is??who's the creator of the EXAMS????!!!
so frustrated with the EXAMS lar!!haihz..
i wanna go out!!but can't because i'm sick now..
other than that..i still need to study and study and study!!(no wonder i'm crazy now..study overloaded..hahaha)
crap so much..how about telling all of you about my favourites??
yeah here we go...
sleeping is my life..
shopping is my passion..
hanging and fooling around is my hobby..
teasing my friends is a respect from me to them..
i love my parents..
i love my families..
i love my besties moii moii
i love my friends...
i love people who loves me which i did not mention it just now..
i love whoever which does not hate me..
i does not hate whoever which hated me too..
i only hate people which backstabbed me and also trying to backstab me..
i hate liars!!
Noti hate pretenders!!
back off please!!
most of all...i LOVE ASTINA HO MAY CHIET a.k.a myself lor..haha..thanks for knowing more about me..but please don't judge me by just knowing so little about me..you don't have the right..
i'm a very clumsy and yet stupid girl..
i always lied by peoples..
haih..ok..stop here..bye peepzz

No comments: